The Croydon PrideFest walking parade is free to attend and open to everybody who would like to support our LGBT+ community and be part of this amazing festival. If you would like to walk in the parade, please visit this page and complete the form.
The parade started from outside Marks & Spencer on North End, Croydon, CR9 1SH at 12:00 Saturday 15th July 2023 and lasted approximately 40 minutes.
- Starting from outside Marks & Spencer, the parade headed South down North End.
- At the junction of North End, High Street, George Street, and Church Street the parade turned to the right and followed the tram line down Church Street.
- The parade headed through Church Street tram stop, onto Cairo New Road, and underneath Jubilee Bridge onto Lower Church Street.
- The parade then turned left onto Waddon New Road, over the roundabout, and up the stairs onto the railway bridge into Wandle Park.
Stair-free access to Wandle Park was available by continuing along Waddon New Road to the traffic lights, turning right onto Bridge Parade leading onto Waddon Road, and turning right onto Vicarage Road. Alternatively, it was possible to take the tram one stop from Church Street towards Wimbledon to Wandle Park after the temporary trams suspension for the parade was lifted.
Important information for spectators
- It was possible to view the parade from the sides of North End or from the pavements on Church Street, Lower Church Street, or Waddon New Road.
- Participation in the parade was for registered organisations and individuals only.